Saturday, April 23, 2011

Party Rollups

July 30, 1986


2 3oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 c. white rice, cooked
5 T. green olives, minced
3 T. onions, minced
1 T. horseradish
1 T. hot dog relish
8 thin slices ham

Blend everything together except ham. Spread each ham slice with mixture and roll, securing with toothpicks.
 Cover and chill several hours. When serving, slice rolls into 1/2" slices. Makes 5 1/2 dozen.

 When I got home from work, Nancy had these ready for me. She is going to be a great cook!. These are just simply delicious. She got into the ham I was planning on for dinner, but kids do those things.
My little fancy Nancy.

 She grew up as of writing this and a carbon coy of Lady Gaga. Nancy is a superb cook and takes a single potato and makes the perfect golden hash browns, a secret she has not shared with me.

Necessity is the mother of taking chances...anon.