Saturday, April 23, 2011

Antipasto Salad

July 22, 1987


1 16oz. pkg. frozen vegetables that contain broccoli
2 oz. salami, cut in julienne strips
4 oz. provolone cheese, cut in julienne strips
1/2 c. italian dressing
a touch of  parsley flakes

Place vegetables in a colander and hold under cold running water until thawed, drain. Combine veggies, salami, cheese, parsley and italian dressing. Keep chilled until serving. Makes 4 cips.

Boy! Today is hot and windy (SIZZLE) I really tried to fry an egg on the sidewalk. That's the little kid that lives inside of me.

               A Thought
Be my whole world for now, we haven't long.
Time speeds by so fast, like the seasons.
Every day passes as you grow older.
And each year your ego gets a little bolder.

Pretty babies, please don't go, I love you so.
Our years together will be full of joy,
Hardships, laughter, learning and love.
One by one we'll go, never replaced, the joy of a dove.

My 5 year old, blue-eyed blondie, so friendly
Grow up and guide your sisters.
Help others, for we've had so much.
I hope in people's mind you'll touch.

And you my 4 year old little imp, so foxy.
I know you'll help, it's in your blood.
A generous spirit is an asset you've acquired.
And to others you must help to inspire.

My adoable dimply three year old, so tender.
A flower everday you bestow me.
You care so when someone ails, never give up.
You're very special darling, and yet so adrupt.
By Mother